Royal Society for Public Health
FREE Level 2 Accredited Training | 3.5 days
Be part of improving quality of life for Enfield residents,
and join the Health Champions Network for ongoing support and training.
13th & 14th September 2021 (9am – 4pm)
20th September 2021 (9am – 2pm)
21st September 2021 (9am – 4pm)
This training is suitable for staff or long-term volunteers
in community organisations in the London Borough of Enfield.
You must be able to attend every session to achieve accreditation.
This training will be online via Zoom. Zoom is free to download
- Each Health Champion will receive
- Accredited Royal Society for Public Health training in Understanding Health Behaviours
- Making Every Contact Count training
- Mental Health First Aid Training (23rd/24th Nov 2021)
- Research Methods: A Practical Guide to Peer and Community Research (on-line at student pace)
2. You will be eligible for future free training, including
- Understanding Cancer Symptoms
- Smoking Cessation
- Health Literacy
- Strategic Representation
3. Your organisation’s service users should include at least one of the following
- People from one or more of the following Enfield wards – Haselbury, Jubilee, Edmonton Green, Ponders End, Enfield Lock, Upper & Lower Edmonton;
- Communities where the language spoken is (one or more) – Turkish/Kurdish; African languages including Somali; Polish and other Eastern European languages;
- Children, Young People, & Families.
This training is free of charge for groups that deliver services to Enfield residents.
If the course is over-subscribed we will let you know and place you on a waiting list for future Health Champions Training. We can accept 12 applications for online training and 15 applications for in-person training. Unfortunately, we are not yet able to confirm whether this training will be online or in-person. You will be asked on the application form whether you are able to attend online or in-person.
Priority will be given to organisations that provide at least 80% of their services to Enfield residents.
For more information, or if you have any questions about this training, please email Helen Price, EVA’s Social Prescribing Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org