Wednesday 6 December 2023 | 10am to 12pm | Community House, 311 Fore Street, London N9 0PZ
How can your organisation reduce carbon emissions? This two-part course will help you gain the knowledge and understanding to create a carbon reduction strategy. The training will cover:
– Carbon reduction basics and what the key terms mean
– Understanding the impact of Net Zero
– An introduction to the Greenhouse Gas Protocol in plain English
– How community organisations can reduce carbon emissions
– Prioritising actions for your organisation
– Identifying barriers and how to overcome them
Trainer: Sarah Kersey from My Low Carbon Life.
Please note: This is part one of a two-part course – part two is provisionally scheduled for Monday 22 January 2024.
This training course has been postponed. We are expecting to announce a new date in 2024.