Tuesday 4 July 2023 | 10am to 2pm | Community House, 311 Fore Street, Enfield N9 0PZ
You are running a great project – but how do you best tell the story of your achievements? How can you show funders that your work really does make a difference? This course will help you understand how to showcase and communicate your achievements with minimal effort.
This in-person interactive course you will enable you to:
- Understand key concepts behind monitoring, evaluation and impact reporting
- Increase your knowledge of using simple action plans to help demonstrate impact
- Gain insights how you can identify, capture, and focus on the most important data
- Increase knowledge of simple data presentation and evaluation techniques
- Learn how to present data and evidence of impact in compelling funding bids and reports
- Understand how monitoring and evaluation can be applied across your organisation.