Wednesday 14 June 2023 | 10am to 2pm | Community House, 311 Fore Street, Enfield N9 0PZ
How can you make sure your organisation is ready to fundraise? What goes into making a really good funding bid? This course provides the tools and ideas you need to plan for fundraising success.
This in-person interactive course will enable you to:
- Gain insights into different forms of fundraising and their pros and cons
- Understand how you can significantly increase your chances of fundraising success through effective research and planning
- Increase your knowledge of how funders typically assess your organisation and your funding bids
- Learn how you can develop a strong case for support for your fundraising
- Understand how to plan and communicate your project ideas in compelling funding bids
- Understand how to build on funder relationships for future success.