Johnson Matthey plc | £500 donations
As part of their corporate social responsibility programme, Johnson Matthey plc, a multinational chemicals company with a site in Brimsdown, runs a monthly £500 donations programme for groups that deliver services and activities in the London Borough of Enfield.
Applications are put forward to employees at the Brimsdown site to vote on a donation each month to one local group.
EVA supports the process by providing the application form and processing the applications to forward to Barry Connelly, Corporate Social Responsibility Manager at Johnson Matthey.
- Your organisation must have a governing document (Constitution or Mem. & Arts. ) which you will be asked to upload.
- Your organisation must have its own bank account.
- Your organisation must have at least 3 trustees / committee members who are not related nor related to any member of staff
- Your application must benefit Enfield residents
- You will be asked to outline, briefly, the service or activity this donation will support, how you know the activity is needed, how it will benefit local people and how you will monitor the benefit, who you will involve and how you will involve them, and a simple budget breakdown.
There is no limit on how many times you can apply for this donation.
If you are not able to complete all the form at once you will be able to save it and complete it at a later time.