EVA Training | Online via Microsoft Teams (Teams is free to download)
Date | 3rd June 2021
Time | 10am – 12.30pm (Includes 2 short breaks)
Cost | Free of charge for organisations providing at least 80% of their services to Enfield residents. Others – please see booking form.
This EVA training from Chris Scutt, our Development & Funding Advice Manager is suitable for staff, volunteers or trustees who are new to the process of monitoring and evaluating the impact of their projects, services, and activities.
The session will cover
- the difference between Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E)
- the importance and benefits to your organisation of good M&E
- defining your Aims, Outputs, Outcomes, Indicators and Impact
- M&E methods
- top tips for effective Monitoring: keeping things on track
- top tips for effective Evaluation: how to impress your stakeholders – including funders
How to book
Book your place using this form.